.deb and .rpm Which have bigger resource?

Status
Not open for further replies.
.deb all the way for me, just seems and all round easier base of OS to use.

I'm an rpm man myself. I currently have 3 opensuse 11 machines and a fedora 9 machine as well as slackware 12 and ipcop boxes. opensuse 11 is very easy to install, use and admin and is a big favorite of mine.

Really? What version of openSUSE are you using? Not gonna lie, when I heard I was having a Linux class at school, I was so excited. But they taught us openSUSE server 9.2 or something.

Sad face.

I have the slax iso but I don't think I'm gonna bother, I'm dead happy with Ubuntu 8.04lts :)

Don't try slax till your comfortable with linux mate, it's not exactly easy to use or even user friendly.

Really? What version of openSUSE are you using? Not gonna lie, when I heard I was having a Linux class at school, I was so excited. But they taught us openSUSE server 9.2 or something.

Sad face.

openSuse 11. You may have been on that version because I think it was until recently the latest SLES. I might be wrong though because I don't follow that sort of thing.

Don't try slax till your comfortable with linux mate, it's not exactly easy to use or even user friendly.

After SCO openserver and unixware, AIX, and HPUX - it's like a dream come true lol :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom