Couple of Ubuntu Questions for the master

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a pretty nifty little device. I just have a crappy generic ps2 converter. My 360 controller is a "made for windows" one, but I was under the impression you could get it to work in Ubuntu (from the ubuntu forums). When I actually get ubuntu back on my computer I'll try it out again.

Maybe it's the "Made for Windows" that makes it not compatible with xpad. I bought mine as a wired one for the 360 not for PC. Any luck with it yet Mak?

Still no luck. I have tried all teh XPad config's i could find on the net with no forward progress. I have seen a bunch of people get it working on Ubuntu 6.06 Drake but i can not get it working on 7.10 Gutsy. I guess there is something in the coding. I have searched the Ubuntu forums as well with on luck sadly.

I will keep plugging away at it. If i ever get it working i will make sure to post my results.

Yes i have seen that thread. That is one of the ones i was refercening when i was looking into this.

Nitestick i will get that info in a couple of days. Got my new Video card today and am gonna play some games with it right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom