BitTorrent

Status
Not open for further replies.

f15h

In Runtime
I installed BitTorrent, but now I have four questions.

1) Now that its installed, is it running without me knowing? and... what is its name? I tried bt, BT, bittorrent, BitTorrent, bittorrent, and I tried BitTorrent with the official release number after it... none seemed to run it. sorry for the rediculous question, but what is it actually called?

2) I need to modify BT so that it doesn't upload files. Can I do this now that its installed, or do I need to modify the source file that enables uploading BEFORE I compile?

3) Is there a tutorial on how to modify these files?

4) If I need to, how do I remove BT?

merci,

die fische

btdownloadcurses.py <torrentfile> or open it with browser and associate bittorrent with torrent files

docs for bittorrent are on your system, they get installed with the bittorrent client

if you want to modify the code, its written in python, I wouldnt recommend changing it to prevent sharing, thats stupid, and many folks that pay attention will cut you off if you do so

directory

horndude said:
btdownloadcurses.py <torrentfile> or open it with browser and associate bittorrent with torrent files

docs for bittorrent are on your system, they get installed with the bittorrent client

if you want to modify the code, its written in python, I wouldnt recommend changing it to prevent sharing, thats stupid, and many folks that pay attention will cut you off if you do so

I am aware that sharing is the essential basis for all "sharing networks," however, I am not permitted to ulpoad files from this particular network.

merci,

die fische

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom