Baaaaahhhh!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GameGURU

Fully Optimized
Ive had it with SuSE 9.3

Every other time I turn it on, the desktop doesn't load for some dumb reason or another.

So I tried Mandrake 10.1, but it freezes when loading at the "Mounting USB Filesystem" mark.

I just downloaded Fedora Core 4, and I can't get ndiswrapper to open or install. I can't find it in the packages that come with Fedora Core 4 either, (ndiswrapper came with SuSE 9.3).

I am currently downloading Ubuntu, which is tiny, so I don't know what I will get out of that...

GRR :mad:

I was just thinking about slackware...I think I'll try that. Does it come with a GUI or do I have to install it?

Slackware comes with like 5 GUI's, 7 or 8 browsers, and a whole host of other software youve never heard of, but you will have to know a few basic thngs about linux, check their installation guide at the slackware.com website.

Well, I just really hope I can get ndiswrapper up and running without freaking out.

And other things :p

You really having that much trouble with ndiswrapper? Each time I've had to install it, it takes me no more than a few minutes to get it up...

What part of the ndiswrapper setup fails? What driver are you trying to "wrap"?

I can't even get it to install in FC4. It's a breeze in SuSE 9.3 though, in FC4 it tells me that there is no such directory when I try to make install it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom