Austrumi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take an external harddrive with you, plug it in. All the harddrives will show up on Knoppix's desktop, the new version of Knoppix has NTFS read support, so just backup the data, a reinstall. That seems to be your only option, unless you know about hacking Windows and changing passwords, which could probably be exceedingly difficult.

Good advice. Hopefully I can just pop the battery and reset the CMOS then boot into safe mode. Like I said, I don't even know what OS it has. Most likely Win2k or XP.

Ohh, I didn't know it had that kind of password.

Yeah, just open it up and pop the battery out for a few minutes. :)

Just D/L it took me ages to find too every link I tried it came up with "dowload aborted-file does not exist" message. Anyway I Honestly don't know mean it had a System control pannel, Word apps, Games and Multimedia as well as Art/drawing tools but it didn't feel complete somehow, I don't know why :confused: Although I loved the fact that it Cached the CD into Ram and it ejected the CD so you could keep using the CD rom drive, thought that was cool ;)

Jake

^^^what?!?

Austrumi does have a command line ability to crack a window's NT password, as long as it isn't on a domain. I've used the minimalist on a business card cd for recovery purposes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom