ATI: Adequate Drivers for Linux

Status
Not open for further replies.
ahhhh,,,

There are no drivers for my Sapphire 9800 SE.. Nvidia is doing much better for drivers in Linux... You have my vote! :)

(Al Lamb)

16307 Total Signatures

Glad the number is still rising, but were no longer listed with the most active petitions, which may or may not mean the number will slow.

...which I hope will not happen.

I know there are others out there who a deprived of good drivers for Linux, and if thats ever to change we must make them see how many of us there are.

i signed, when i had linux, i couldnt play any linux games coz of my crappy radeon drivers, if you use linux, get a nvidia card, so much better support

ahhh, tux racer, yess, i tried that with crappy drivers and it didnt work, i also had trouble using armagetron (omg)

lmao :D
(I have no idea what amagetron is.)

For the dude that said he wasn't gonna buy anymore ATI stuff, thats basically what the petition says:

Again until we see these changes, the signers of this petition cannot support you by purchasing any more of your products.

This petition gets higher every day, but I can only hope for it to become even larger.

"Giggleplanter..."

Don't worry about me; i cand afford to buy anymore ATi stuff. Let alone anything... :p ......:( :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom