All Linux sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
HackingMachine: RH = Suck, MDK = Suck, Gen2 = Suck, Suse = Suck, Cse = Suck, but SW aka Slack = Good. lil kiddies if you can't use distro go back to leet M$ Winz wait i have something for your level use OS-X.

hehe... The title just made me laugh-

lets hear it again, shall we!

All Linux sucks

hahaha

Im just LMAO!

ns you can't run a GUI w/ out 64 megs of ram... Only windows 95 or 98 will do that! lol... well maybe old versions of linux too, but c'mon!

You made my day so much better... lol hehehe... well, good luck w/ installing a Linux Distribution!

:D

Al

(sorry for being so helpful)

:)

*nix on 386...

Linux isn't a system (os)... it is a kernel, or brain, which controls the devices, memory management, and networking aspects of the tools surrounding it. Linux as we call it was designed to run on a 386 or higher, although it requires more memory to run then normal systems of the 386 era. This is due in part because of its realtime memory caching architecture, which constantly caches as much memory as possible into the running environment to ensure that programs and services/processes launch quickly. 64mb ram is enough for almost anything actually. I have two machines here that are quite old. One, running FreeBSD 4.6.2 on a Hewlett Packard 5040 (120MHz Pentium with 72MB Ram), and the other, running Debian GNU/Linux 3 (Woody) on a custom 90MHz Pentium computer with 16mb ram. Redhat is known as the most bloated and closest to being proprietary distrobutions of the linux based operating system genre. Suse and Mandrake too are quite huge and offer you no advantages over other distros, they just suck resources dry as Windows often does. Try out Slackware, Debian, or Gentoo and stop complaining. Linux doesn't suck, your lack of knowledge and inability to productively aquire support from others boggles the minds of people who have been using *nix for a while. If you need help with Debian, Slackware, or Gentoo, send me a private message, e-mail me, or visit my irc channel.

Irc: irc.shellsnet.org #devil (id: penguin)
E-mail: penguin@unixdevil.org

Thank's for your understanding...

Guess what I bought 256MB stick :)

Now the font and appearence suck... I know linux is shell thingy..Is there a super way to enhance GUI looks?

rajunpl said:
Guess what I bought 256MB stick :)

Now the font and appearence suck... I know linux is shell thingy..Is there a super way to enhance GUI looks?

There are hundreds of different skinnable GUI's or Graphical User Interface, search freshmeat.net or sourceforge.org for the different projects.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom