What's considered good money for a job the USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay... How are they going to get you a green card? As a comp tech, i can't honestly see you getting a work visa..
I have Dual Citizenship for Australia / USA. I just need to make sure my Passport and Entry Visa is valid and I can just walk right into a job over in the USA.

There must be 1000's out of work techies.
I don't think there is many techies earning $60k either. There is no way that i am going to leave Australia to America just to work at GeekSquad or Walmart or Staples. No offence to those people that work there.

You have enough experience where you could make $40k-ish at the right place, it's just a matter of finding the right company. The good jobs are few and fare between and they're probably not looking to pay for relocation, either.

You have enough experience where you could make $40k-ish at the right place, it's just a matter of finding the right company. The good jobs are few and fare between and they're probably not looking to pay for relocation, either.

Yes. That the problem. Finding the right company. I just saw an ad in the paper for a company down the road from where i now live. They are offering up to $50k depending on experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom