What do you guys do for a living

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I'm not in the IT Sector but I do make a living with a PC. I draw Residential House Plans mostly and sometime I'll draw a few small commercial projects. Surprisingly, I'm still fairly busy. I'm my own boss and I've managed to do this with just a High School Diploma. If your good at something theres always a way to succeed.

i make coldstone ice cream right now :(. I might be able to get a much better job with one of my dad's clients at Proline over the summer, once i get my driver's license soon.

i am a student at RCC, Riverside Community College - Riverside Campus, and im majoring in Graphics Technology. I plan on transferring to Cal State LA for a B.D in Animation, or try getting into the Art Center College of Design for a Game Art or Game Animation B.D to become a Game Artist or Game Animator; somewhere in that area really. I play video games, help fix computers, and always try updating myself and understanding the latest tech and gadgets out there. I also try to make the best use out of the latest tech under my parent's roof.

currently, i have skill in charcoal drawing, a lot of skill in Photoshop, newly skill in Corel Painter, and some skills in Illustrator. I dont have very good skill with pencil unfortunately, but i plan on taking an Animation class this fall with an awarded art designer out of 200 in 07-08 in the world who works for Disney, Donivan Howard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom