Uat

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryanlopez4550

In Runtime
if i post this will anyone from UAT see?

i duno but if theyre as wonderful as they tell me they are there should be tons of you haha

hmmm been going there for just a semester and i must say i dont like it... but if you REALLY into WOW and video games and any computer specific career and dont mind being in debt its an amazing school.. teachers are TOTALLY top notch

UAT.EDU

and i forgot to mention the faculty is hot... as in hott!

you wont see the hot ones on the site thought they are mainly liek accouting and student relations

HA! UAT isn't cheap that's for sure.
I went there for a few semesters and I liked it. I couldn't afford to go anymore though. Once you start getting into some cool classes, it's really good.
1 - The instructors actually know what they are doing. They really do because they've all been in whatever field they are teaching for some time.
2 - They are passionate about what they do. Because the instructors really love what they do, they are better able to pass that knowledge and passion on to the students.
3 - Up-to-date. The instructors build their own curriculum, so they strive to keep it as up to date as possible.

All in all, I think UAT is a great school. I DO have some issues with them though.

1 - And this is confirmed by a couple of instructors: UAT really couldn't care less about anyone who isn't fresh out of high school. They know that a post high-schooler either has scholarships or is getting mommy and daddy to pay for tuition. That means they get their money. Older students (me included and I'm only 25) are less important because they are less likely to finish...because it's so expensive. This is a serious problems that even the staff will admit.

2 - Here's a secret that nobody is supposed to know. Students who are employees of Boeing are allowed to attend part-time.

Still, if you are at or are thinking about going to UAT, I say give it a shot. I also one piece of extremely important education/career advice about that place: ATTEND EVERY TECH-FORUM. As many of the sessions as you can, even if it's not your field. They have industry proffesionals and experts come in and speak at these things. It's the real deal straight from your potential employer's mouth. These things are invaluable. I miss them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom