top CS/CE/EE scientific journals?

Status
Not open for further replies.

elitesoldier

In Runtime
Does anyone know what the top CS/CE/EE scientific journals are? I wanted to keep informed about computing and not just what is on the local news or on various tech news podcasts. I want to keep updated on scientific innovations that are currently taking place in the fields of computer science, computer engineering and electrical engineering? I see all these computer scientists/engineers who publish various essays on topics in computing, is there some sort of journal that keeps track of these?

Thanks

PS: i want scientic journals that are the top of the line and are known for good quality material from bright people in the computing field.

If you're attending uni, they will have a database. Most of the journals are not for the public and you may have to pay a fee to use them. If you have not yet went to uni/college and cant access them, you might want to try ACM. They have a huge library of updated journals, but you have to pay a yearly membership fee.

cool, i was also looking for something similar (i am not in uni yet hehe), so the ACM info tidbit was useful. but i was wondering if there was a free online computing journal database? thanks for the help

The best ive found are the ones from the IEEE and ACM, thats about it. I guess the IEEE is the best one since they are the ones building all these standards.

I recommend IEEE and ACM as well. I am infact a member of the IEEE. But it does cost money. The basic membership gives u access to the job bank and other features. But you need to subscribe to individual journals to actually "read" them.

ACM is better in this regard.. I think.. Haven't really checked em out. But I've heard great things about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom