Status
Not open for further replies.

office politics

It's all just 1s and 0s
Top 10 tech skills for 2010 | 10 Things | TechRepublic.com

Top 10 tech skills for 2010
Date: March 4th, 2010
Author: Global Knowledge

What areas should you focus on over the next year? This survey-based list highlights the 10 most sought-after IT skills.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At the end of last year, the Global Knowledge/TechRepublic 2010 Salary Survey asked, “What skill set will your company be looking to add in 2010?” The skills listed by respondents include a mix of perennial favorites and cutting edge technologies. Here's the complete list.

click link for full article

The business leadership and such made sense, but do they expect a job candidate to possess ALL of those skills?

Or should we have like 2-3?

No one is going to expect one person to possess all of those skills. Article is just showing you what is the most desired skills for 2010.

Very interesting article, thank you for posting it. I'm heading off to college next year, and so I need ti be making career plans, so this was quite helpful. In your guys' opinion, what would be, say, the top three skills on that list one should have? I'm assuming some sort of "craft" such as web development mixed with business elements would be a good start, but I could be very wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom