thank you speech

Status
Not open for further replies.

office politics

It's all just 1s and 0s
i will be achieving apprentice of the year award given by my vo-tech high school. They had me prepare a speech and if you'll take the time to read it, i'd like to share it with you. It thanks my parents, the vo-tech, and my company for helping me start my career. I'll be giving the speech this Wednesday.

right click save as for better formatting.

its a pretty good speech, but there are two things i would change tho:

"The votech had me prepare a Thank you speech to read to you. "

this part sounds kinda like you were forced to write the speech, and that you are not really doing it because you want to "thank everyone" if you kno what i mean

also the "Be safe" add the end sounds a little extra (just MO)

these are really nitpicky comments because i couldnt find anything else that was wrong with it IMO - otherwise, well done!

thank you. It was an excellant dinner prepared by the school's culinary students. Everyone I talked to complimented me on the speech.

there is a typo, "Money is everything, but it sure is something. Am I right?" change is to isn't. One of my proofreaders caught this before the dinner.

So now its time to finish my certs and go back to school.

oops, i caught that one too but forgot to point it out :p anyways, glad your dinner went well! and best of luck to your education and career!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom