A+ test update

It was, its was also a very large help desk for a very large company. 100 was a lot, average was i would say in the 50's.

Someone today mentioned that he applied on Craigslist for some positions...so I checked and there are some really good positions out there, entry level as well.
I usually go to Indeed, Monster, Dice, and LinkedIn however Craigslist is looking pretty good now and pretty much most of them are FT positions.
I see entry level stuff too so make sure you check all these places.

Ya i would be extremely cautions using craigslist. If anything why would they be using craigslist and not a reputable site like dice or monster? Either they are doing shady stuff OR they are cheap and don't want to pay the registration fee. Either way i would stay away.

I used Dice, Monster, Career Builder, Robert Half and would hitup the local companies I would apply to directly (IE in my area Cerner, DST, SAIC, ect).

Ive also found that recruiters are used a lot in IT. At first (before i was in IT) i was always weary of them but after a while realized it's just how most businesses hire IT now adays, especially small to mid sized companies that don't have a specific HR recruitment department.

Back
Top Bottom