technology computer degrees, programs, certifications

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but I dont find that hard, if you love your job you're more opt to learn as much as you can. :)

I disagree, I also study economics and the job market overall was in shambles during 2001-2003. The job market has been picking up recently, specially for health care, energy and finacials. The overall economy could not be better, specially investment wise. Now is the time to buy, since everythings so low from the down years of 2001-2003. There have been many speculations that the tech arena is picking up speed.

MCSE|MCSA|CCNA|CCNP|SCJP EXAM SERVICE

IT exam service for you --------IT exam service for you !you can obtain the certification in home!

We can test for you ,let you obtain IT certification as follows in home

IT exam service Provide WIN2000 MCSE+MCDBA¡¢ MCSD¡¢MCSA; CCNA ¡¢CCDA ¡¢CCNP¡¢CCDP¡¢CCIP¡¢CCSP¡¢CCIE¡¢SCJP¡¢JAVA¡¢CIW¡¢Oracle Special service-------- IT exam service for you, you can obtain the certification in home. To get more information,please visit our website: http://www.ciscotimes.net/En/gunman.htm

We'll offer you better service and good price if you take our IT exam service.I can be reached by the following means:

MSN: ciscoexpert@hotmail.com

certifications are important if you're trying to stand out above the rest... I'm sure you've heard it a million times over, but it's true that if you have applcant A and applicant B, and Appicant A has a certification and a degree, where B only has a degree, then Applicant A is probably gonna get the job... (www.testking.com)

Depends on the degree also, masters or 4 year degree, or even higher education. There are so many factors and I would not rely on certifications to make you stand out from the rest. But it does help, specially in IT.

Hi all, I'm new, and I'm currently in my second semester majoring in Information Science and Technology at Penn State. I'm currently taking a Databaseing class and a Networking class (both are root/required base classes), and I love the databasing. I am definately gonna take more databasing classes and hopefully someday get a job as a database admin or soemthing of the likes.

Software engineering and bioinformatics is probally the two careers in high demand. Software engineering you will only need a BS in computer science, but for bioinformatics you will need atleast a PhD in computer science or mathematics/statistics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom