Software Programming interested in A+

Status
Not open for further replies.

vivek_master146

Beta member
Hi all! I am Vivek Sadh. I am very much interested to gain more and more knowledge of computers, OS, tricks etc. My aim is to become application and web programmer. But i also want to gain good knowledge in Window XP and upcoming WINDOWS OS and basics of hardware like assembling and disassembling hardware components.

I want to go for A+ training(Only training not exams) for hobby.

Many people are against my decision that i want to go for A+ training(Not exam). They are saying that why the **** i am going for A+ training if i want to become software programmer. I said its just for hobby and gaining knowledge. After A+,I can even assemble my own PC and solve hardware problems also along with software and OS problem.

So whats the harm in it ?

No harm at all. Most here could pass an A+ exam just by the things they have learned in their time here. Knowing the parts of a computer and how they interrelate will help you in programming, just as knowing how to work on a car's engine helps you to be a better driver.

If you are going for training and, I assume, paying for it, why not go ahead and get the certification? Even if you do go on with programming, it will look good on your resume. ;)

No harm in it at all. If you are interested in it do it. If you don't want to pay the exam costs which is around 320 dollars total (150 per exam) you could just study the material and be done with it.

A good developer knows how to interact with the environment that he/she is developing for and should, most certainly.... in my opinion be able to at least pass the A+ exams. Just my opinion... but yes, I definitely think that you should go for it.

A good friend of mine is a programmer and well established and he is also A+ cert for Hardware and Networks. , I am also in now for A+ and Network 604,603 both for the cert
because i have the attention span of a newt (sounded good do newts have poor attention spans?) and could not program, I need instant gratification. as well as any knowledge is good knowledge when your a "enthusiast" AKA Geek.. my bathroom has the last 3 issues of MaximumPC in it as well lol after i cook and eat the Burrittos off my core i7 i can read while i disarm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom