Raytheon employment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enterpriser

In Runtime
I have visited their site, but does anyone here have any experience with them? Maybe a little insight into the life of a Raytheon employee?

Thanks.

Enterpriser said:
I have visited their site, but does anyone here have any experience with them? Maybe a little insight into the life of a Raytheon employee?

Thanks.

I actually have a family member which works for raytheon as a software engineer. He graduated from a top school and is now working on top secret projects and I believe his starting salary was around 60-70k (Benefits etc). So from what I know, it sounds like a pretty interesting job :).

Also the jobs can't be filled with H1Bs/outsourced since you need a security clearance to work there. Just a little added job security I guess. I'm gonna try to get a job at any defense contractor once I graduate, or try to get an internship there.

Looks like a sweet place to work if you ask me. People will ask you, "so where do you work?" and you'll have to say, "If I tell you, I'll have to kill you."

People will ask you, "so where do you work?" and you'll have to say, "If I tell you, I'll have to kill you."

Or you can say, "You know those Tomahawk missiles we are always firing? Yeah I help make those." *then you kill him for knowing.*:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom