Question for a trainee whilst on training

Status
Not open for further replies.

geforce8800

Banned
The materials you will use to support the training suitably tailored for the abilities of the trainee:

How the training will be delivered:

can anyone answer these questions? :D

much appreciate. :):thumbsup:

It looks like he's asking us to do his homework for him... maybe?

The materials you will use to support the training suitably tailored for the abilities of the trainee: Yes

How the training will be delivered: in person

sort of yeah coz i dont actually understand the questions. :(

The materials you will use to support the training suitably tailored for the abilities of the trainee: Yes

How the training will be delivered: in person

can you please explain a bit more...for both answers..

Sorry it was a joke as I have no idea what these questions are related to.

What training? What materials?

The materials you will use to support the training suitably tailored for the abilities of the trainee:

How the training will be delivered:

can anyone answer these questions?
If you don't provide any context, how can anyone understand what you're asking?

Training should be delivered based on how someone learns. It shouldn't be one flat training session for everyone. Trainees are people, and every person learns differently. Some are visual, some learn by reading, you have to take your audience into context when teaching if you really want to make the most of the training session.

I think that is what you are asking is how to train people effectively. As others i'm confused by the question myself. Maybe place the entire question into the thread or possibly give us some more background information, the class the topic - i mean something other than a one line sentence.

basically a trainer asked the trainee to add a new hardware on a machine and those are the questions. how will the training delivered after the training and such.

Sounds like trainer is doing like my teacher does, by giving us something we have never done, and then just saying "fix it" , and then its all up to us. That trainer may have one of those *figure it out on your on* attitudes like my teacher. Nevertheless, I am really having trouble understanding what you are trying to say, but what I said above is what I got out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom