please. can you help me ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The-WolF

Beta member
hello there

how do you do ? :D

I'm a now guest. :happy:

and I have a big problems , I hope you help me.

I'm study in teachers college. and I study a littel english language in my college . :freak:

now I get education grant . I will travel to australia you know I will study hard , but you know most the institution language want a lot of maney :freak:
and some people say " in australia you maybe find a different accent from USA and UK and australia I'm not sure , and different spelling , I very worry about it.

In australia I will learn english there and about two years then I get MSc .

Now I have the Bachelor's degree " computer and a minor degree in Education , Faculty teachers .

I think I must study Information technology , :nerd:

I want any counseling and I need anything helpful , like vocabulary ooh I forget that :D I find many books about it but I can't download becaue I don't have account in the Rapidshare :freak:

I'm scare I don't like study hard and in the End I find myself learn another vocabulary .:confused:

What I should learn ? :confused:

thank you so much:embaressed:

ooh you know this the first time I write here . I don't know , this is the apropos section ??!
I'm sorry

Australians do have a different accent than the UK or the US, but you will have an accent of your own already, so don't worry about that.

Australians tend to use UK spellings on some words, but there are very few words that are actually spelled differently in the UK and US. "Colour" vs "color", "favourite" vs "favorite", stuff like that. There really is no difference in vocabulary between the US, UK, and Australia, at least none of any consequence.

Being immersed in the language will help you to pick it up faster, but it will be a bit tough to start with. It is one of the best ways to learn a language, though.

Just focus on getting the language down and don't worry about it. You will build vocabulary as you go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom