Paid for opinion sites?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mullahz

Beta member
Hey people, I'd like to ask for any other members for any decent paid for survey sites.

I'm almost 22 years old, studying for my 1st degree at the moment.

I don't really have time for any decent jobs, mostly some lame half-time jobs which don't earn me very much.

Recently I started investigating about this matter, trying to find a good site that pays with Paypal, but I have yet to find one.

I'd appreciate if you could give me suggestions about good sites, sites that you had a good experience with (Got paid preferably :p).

I'm not looking for sites to earn hundreds of dollars a week, I'm not looking for a site to replace my current job, I'm just looking for a site that I could spend 30-1 hour on completing surveys between job/ whatever each day , and earn a decent amount of money.

Moved to the correct forum.

The only worthwhile things i've heard of are the sites in which you take surveys through email for pay. But even then it is just a little extra cash - but won't pay any bills. I had a few friend that did this and made around 30 bucks a week taking like 5 surveys that took maybe 15 minutes each.

I checked it out for a while, made about $30 in 3 months, I think. Between two different sites. They just mailed me the checks, I don't think there was an option for Paypal. It's a little extra, not quite beer money, though.

Thanks for the quick responses.

First of all, I usually don't have alot of spare time, with all the studies and the jobs I can only spend so much hours on the internet, if it's willingly or not.

In those hour, I'd like to maximize my profit, every bit counts, I wouldn't mind wasting 1-2 hours a month for 30$, if it's 5-20 minutes each day that I certainly can't spend in any other productive place heh :happy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom