online high school duploma

Status
Not open for further replies.

memphisboy

Baseband Member
i wanna know what will b a good site to go to, the best site to register for your online deploma, i seen a lot but what will b the most popular one.

Well not to nitpick but a good start would be to spell diploma right. Somehow you managed two different ways in one post and both were wrong :p

The best online courses differ from what you want to study. Are you thinking of studying something along the lines of computer repair?

Yeah I know I'm just a real spelling fanatic. One of my annoyances I guess...

Anyway do you live in the US? I would guess Memphis maybe? Just asking because US and Canadian online schools are different.

Yeah I know I'm just a real spelling fanatic. One of my annoyances I guess...

Couldn't agree with you more. In fact, even the "time saving" efforts that I see on forums these days bothers me a little. Not to the point of disgust, however, seeing text or a post like "How do I do this or that, can sum1 hlp plz" really turns me off. It's not like it's extremely difficult to try to spell something correctly. Even browsers have fault-proof measures for grammatical and/or spelling errors these days :)

Online does not mean automatic. I am attending Axia College of university of Phoenix, soon to be UoP itself, and nothing has been automatic. I have had to work my butt off in some classes, and others were fairly easy (the ones dealing with my stronger areas). I have never seen an online GED course, but that doesn't mean they don't exist.

As for spelling, I use the inline spell checker in Firfox. I have a link in my sig for setting up a spell checker in your browser, no matter which you use. Check it out.

Online does not mean automatic. I am attending Axia College of university of Phoenix, soon to be UoP itself, and nothing has been automatic. I have had to work my butt off in some classes, and others were fairly easy (the ones dealing with my stronger areas). I have never seen an online GED course, but that doesn't mean they don't exist.

What are you taking right now Trotter? I probably missed this somewhere else.

Online GED tests are scams. They don't issue real GED results becaused the board that monitors the GED disallows it. Don't fall for those.

There are alot of online high schools but most of them won't be 100% online. You may have to go to a satelite location to test.

Oh, and online classes tend to be a WHOLE lot harder than sit down classes.

Analysis & Design of Information Systems, and Computer Networking. These are the last two classes for my AA. I start on my BA in Information Systems Security in July.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom