Online A+ Certification Course

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, it was just being a smart ***. I don't have any experience with online tutorials so I couldn't give decent imput aside from saying he could save money using a book and not an online tutorial.

There is one company that allows unlimited downloads and they have video tutorials for most IT exams that you could take. Apparently there is no limit to how much you can download and it costs like 80 dollars a month to use.

A guy I work with was going to try them out, but I haven't heard of anything yet. Because if they are QUALITY videos (meaning content, not video quality) then I wouldn't hesitate to purchase a subscription for 80 dollars, cancel after 30 days and download as much as I could to use.

I do agree with a good book on the subject would be the way I personally would (and have) done it. Just so much cheaper. Nothing beats rolling up the sleeves and learning firsthand.

That is why I like books you can go at your own pace, and I usually find video tutorials distracting. I like the quiet of a book with some Slayer in the background :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom