which one should i take to earn more money?

1900xt xfire or 7900GTX SLI?

• ATI 1900XT Crossfire/ATI 1900XT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dual 7900GTX SLI

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SpringNite

In Runtime
Hello guys, i know that a lots of people like Computer very much~ And a year is come by a year, people who like to be technicion or someelse is increasing. That's why i wanna know that which subject should i take ? IT?Hardware? Software?

Unless your going do "design" Hardware it will make you no money at all. Software would also be developement job. IT will start you off at a help desk then you can move on from there, either specializing in certain things or becoming an admin of some sort.

Go into a field you will enjoy. There's no use being paid $100K a year if your job is boring for you to fall asleep.

like gigabite said, do what you like. but if you do like all three of the above, then i would have to suggest design hardware (like an engineer) seeing as engineering (and especially professional engineers) make a lot of money.

bradybnmci said:
Unless your going do "design" Hardware it will make you no money at all. Software would also be developement job. IT will start you off at a help desk then you can move on from there, either specializing in certain things or becoming an admin of some sort.

Designing hardware will earn you money, assuming you are well qualified. I'm talking more about an engineering slant on it (either electrical or computer engineering).

It honestly depends more on WHERE you get the job on the wage. Bioinformatics is probally the highest paying computer job out there because of the lack of qualified people. I would say engineering is probally universily second and so on.

Actually Hardware can make you alot of money without designing it... I would recommend going with what you enjoy though. Take a course or read up on all feilds Networking,Hardware,Software and see which one you like the most...

EndofSanity said:
Actually Hardware can make you alot of money without designing it... I would recommend going with what you enjoy though. Take a course or read up on all feilds Networking,Hardware,Software and see which one you like the most...

There is no such thing as hardware without designing it. If you're talking about building comps or technican work that is LOW LEVEL IT work and you make pennies on the dollar with this job. Out of these three fields, Designing hardware/engineering is the #1 money earner, then software and then IT being the lowest. But there are many MORE computer jobs which can earn even more money then engineering. But they require an advanced education doctrate.

Electrical Engineer, is what I am. Do it.
You earn a lot starting, and there's room for advancement based on your skills. However, if you want to see a decent rise in your salary, you need to further your education (Masters or even a PhD) in either some type of engineering or a business degree. Depends on what you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom