Mcse 70-270

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, 950 on the third attempt.... :cool:

now watch what Im studying won't be on the friggn test and I'll score a 200 or less because there is only 70 questions....

Be just my luck

Was it right or was I right.... scored a 406, only 58 questions. There was only 6 questions on this test that was on the practice test. Before I left this morning I scored a 988.........:(

Was that a pass? If not, how much will it cost to retake it? And did the simulation have a guarantee?

Needed a 700 to pass.

It used to be 750 but they lowered it

I contact Exam Blaster to see how often they update their software. This software has to be outdated if they are offering a pass guarantee or your money back.

I know for a fact that I would have passed it if what I studied for what on the actual test but it wasn't. I wasted a week of my time for this test and nothing to show for it :( :(

It is not a failure. It is an opportunity for improvement.

Yeah, I've been spending too much time rubbing elbows with management.

Bah, Warez, shake it off. I failed one exam too. The first time I took A+ hardware I failed. I failed by 10 points. The question that got me was:

You have a HDD and a CD-ROM
How would you connect them given a motherboard with 2 PATA connections for the most efficient data rate?

HDD - Primary Master/CD-ROM - Primary Slave
HDD - Primary Master/CD-ROM - Secondary Slave
HDD - Primary Slave/CD-ROM - Primary Master
HDD - Primary Master/CD-ROM - Secondary Master

Everyone screws up and it only yields better opportunity. :)

If you would like to "borrow" Transcender for this exam, let me know... it's up on ToV's FTP site and you are more than welcome to it.

If you would like to "borrow" Transcender for this exam, let me know... it's up on ToV's FTP site and you are more than welcome to it.

Sure I'd like to "borrow" it. :)

So when you took those tests with the study software, were the same questions on the actual test as the study software?

I realize that not every question will be on there, etc.

Thanks!

Are there any prerequisites for taking the test, or can you take it "cold"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom