MCP + MCSE Resources and help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayboi2005

Baseband Member
Hello IÂ’ve decided im going to aim to get MCSE. But im not going to pay some company #2k to teach me. So i wondered if people think it is a good idea to self teach and what resources are out there?

I thought about doing
XP Mcp
Vista (When it arrives)
Active Directory
Server 2003

what do you think? am i going along the right lines here?

Basically i left school started college doing a computer course, but it was more like Business Studies so i dropped out. I cant a career in computers, i like hardware and messing with software but not that keen on programming as i already do that with web design and i hate that. PHP all that boars me to tears. Cheers Jay
:D

I dont see why not. I got the MCSD by self studying, which is supposed to be the hardest microsoft cert to get. It does take a lot of time though, I used the microsoft press books.

takes time but is it worth it? does it enable you to get a better job? and would it take that long if i have 36 hours per week. maybe more.

jayboi2005 said:
takes time but is it worth it? does it enable you to get a better job? and would it take that long if i have 36 hours per week. maybe more.

I would say it is worth it if you currently have a job and some experience, if not, I think college would better suit you, if ofcourse you dont already have a four year degree. It takes quite awhile to learn, I am not toally sure, but MCSE has 5 tests I believe. So, I would say, ATLEAST a month for each exam, unless you're pretty fluent in the knowledge already.

Certifications are not really supposed to get you any kind of job, they are truly for moving up/getting raises in your current employer. They do look good on the resume, but most computer related job now a days require a four year degree.

MCSE|MCSA|CCNA|CCNP|SCJP EXAM SERVICE

IT exam service for you --------IT exam service for you !you can obtain the certification in home!

We can test for you ,let you obtain IT certification as follows in home

IT exam service Provide WIN2000 MCSE+MCDBA¡¢ MCSD¡¢MCSA; CCNA ¡¢CCDA ¡¢CCNP¡¢CCDP¡¢CCIP¡¢CCSP¡¢CCIE¡¢SCJP¡¢JAVA¡¢CIW¡¢Oracle Special service-------- IT exam service for you, you can obtain the certification in home. To get more information,please visit our website: http://www.ciscotimes.net/En/gunman.htm

We'll offer you better service and good price if you take our IT exam service.I can be reached by the following means:

MSN: ciscoexpert@hotmail.com

Re: MCSE|MCSA|CCNA|CCNP|SCJP EXAM SERVICE

ciscoexpert said:
IT exam service for you --------IT exam service for you !you can obtain the certification in home!

We can test for you ,let you obtain IT certification as follows in home

IT exam service Provide WIN2000 MCSE+MCDBA¡¢ MCSD¡¢MCSA; CCNA ¡¢CCDA ¡¢CCNP¡¢CCDP¡¢CCIP¡¢CCSP¡¢CCIE¡¢SCJP¡¢JAVA¡¢CIW¡¢Oracle Special service-------- IT exam service for you, you can obtain the certification in home. To get more information,please visit our website: http://www.ciscotimes.net/En/gunman.htm

We'll offer you better service and good price if you take our IT exam service.I can be reached by the following means:

one problem i live in the UK:rolleyes:

HELLO,jayboi2005

hello,jayboi2005,we have many customers from USA,UK CANADA,We've helped them passed a lot ccna ccnp mcse,etc,.we can discuss the mcse exam online,do you have ICQ,MSN. Mine : MSN: ciscoexpert@hotmail.com ICQ: 192085166
I'm looking forward to your response.

to behonest with you i dont have the sort of cash you want for me to learn these. thats why i choosen self study.

our price includes the exam fee&service fee,USD 300 per exam for mcse2003.You can discuss with me online by MSN for details,we can offer you better price if you'd like to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom