MCITP Server Administrator?

barton

Beta member
What is the study pattern about MCITP Server Administrator?what is the tips to study for this certification?any links?

Jnathan you are completely incorrect - plenty of companies are upgrading their OS systems and Server infrastructure. Linux is a good thing to learn but to say Corps aren't spending money on OS is completely wrong. Lots of companies are upgrading their server infrastructure and even of those that aren't they are already on server 2008 or similar product so having the MCITP certification will be extremely valuable.

For the MCITP i would suggest purchasing the second edition MS publishing books which cover the R2 material, install the server OS on a VM or physical machine and mess with the OS from there while going through the exercises. I would suggest using other material as well.

also, i assume most companies run mostly windows servers for compatibility reasons. A lot of commerical software runs only on windows and not linux. Web hosting is a exception to this. If you want to work for a webhost or network based company, it would be good to study linux. Otherwise, id say its a safe bet to assume you'll be working with windows servers.

Yea that is so incorrect companies are def upgrading there windows. Most companies will never go to linux just because of application compatibly issues.

Back
Top Bottom