MCITP: Enterprise Admininstrator Retired Date Extended

Hmmmm.. I have wanted this cert but I was afraid to take it because of the July 31 date for retirement. But I might be able to swing this though. Do you have this cert Lex?

Not this entire series, I have one of the client certs and one of the server certs.

I don't think i'm going to both with this one and just go for MCSA: 2008 then upgrade it to 2012.

Not this entire series, I have one of the client certs and one of the server certs.

I don't think i'm going to both with this one and just go for MCSA: 2008 then upgrade it to 2012.

Yea I think I'm going to do the same. I currently only hold 70-680 so I would have to take 4 exams and pass all of them by the deadline. I think that is cutting it to close. So I like the MCSA better.

Yea, i'd do the MCSA, think about it - they are still retiring the MCITP title, and in 4 years most people won't know what that titles means and quite frankly the entire title is confusing to non-IT people.

I'm going to take my 70-642 in about a month, then take the 70-646 in the fall. At that point I'll have my MCSA and will look at where my career is heading before choosing the next certification. CCNA may be a 2014 goal for me, not too keen on the whole having to recertify every few years :)

Back
Top Bottom