Job prospects

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, i don't think you being at rural area effects your job prospects, if you'd been in business education, then it might would have. just write your skills in a manner they can understand. everything should be fine. as i remember applying for a support job (without knowing the company), they even didn't looked at my education, just experience and skills and called me for interview.

so, a better hands-on-experience will be advantage, even if not, let them know, what skills you have and what you are interested to do.

the ultimate job maker:
get like a college degree for networking and security,
get someone you know to hack into a huge something in your area and it'l be on the news about how security is iffy and you are at risk, and pop out an add into the news paper and you'll be golden.
in the somewhat perfect world....

but yeah, just like go onto monster or something and put out your resume and your experience, college education and such and get a job at a local (or not local place depending on your preference) and and just work your way up, cause if you get a lot of experience then jobs will come at you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom