ITT Tech?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've heard nothing but bad reviews.
But, that is only what I have heard (From actual people who attended)

But, things could've changed.

if i can find a school that i can do some online work and class i can but my primary focus is on trucking and i just need something to fall back on if things go sour

It's not a nationally accredited college. If you start there, you have to finish there. Other colleges won't accept the credits. The tuition is also outrageously expensive. The recruiters are slick sales people who will tell you anything you want to hear to get you to sign up. I can't caution you enough to stay away.

ITT is ok, but it's better to find an actual university. You spend the same amount of time getting the same degree, it just costs a lot at ITT. My brother goes, and it's not bad, but he's only going for an associates, so it's ok then.

So far we've heard from two people who are currently attending but haven't yet graduated and marketed their "degree" to employers. Unfortunately, I know someone who went to ITT Tech and was never able to obtain a full-time professional position even before this recession.

The ITT Tech marketing machine is powerful. They'll convince you that it's the best investment you could make and that employers will be lining up to hire you. They'll also completely dismiss their lack of accreditation and tell you that it means nothing. I'm telling you that it means everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom