It's tough finding a computer job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

korky122

In Runtime
meh, i need to get some degree or something, but ****, it cost so much money. and im not guaranteed a job. 16,000 is the cheepist, it offers mcse, mcsa, mcp, net + , network secutity +, and a+

u think i should do it.

Not really,
mcse $1000
A+ $300

Thats what i paid .... perhaps you are going to the wrong testing place. You should be able to pass it with just a book .... if you need more there is alot of videos adv online ... BT, emule, ect

In this day, u shud get a degree. When you have a degree, then you can start doing certifications, if u so choose. You will learn so much more doing a degree - so you shouldn't skip that over certifications.

im so relived, i finally got a job. im working with comp-u-comp, there a company who gets old used computers and basically rebuilds them and sells them.

one thing though, during the interview, he mentioned that they do dod on the harddrives. is that short for something. what does it mean. i can build a computer easily and restore them, just what they do in the warehouse. during school we learned alot about hard drives and how to put them in slave, defrage them, delite partitons, created partitions, install windows. just what is dod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom