It's OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you study practice questions that are not on the test it is studying. But when you have the questions and answers to the test, it is cheating. Testking is cheating, it contains the EXACT questions and answers. Doing simulators is not the same thing as studying the exact questions and answers on the CCNA test.

It does not take a smart man to realize whats cheating and whats not. Here is some SIMPLE logic for you.

if (you have the exact questions on the test)
YOU CHEAT;
else
YOU DONT;

raross said:
If you study practice questions that are not on the test it is studying. But when you have the questions and answers to the test, it is cheating. Testking is cheating, it contains the EXACT questions and answers.

Our Test King Exam will provide you with exam questions and verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. The practice exam is not just questions and answers. They are your access to high technical expertise and accelerated learning capacity.

read and re-read that paragraph until you understand what it says. If testking was giving out exact Q&A's to the MS test, i'd think MS would have filed a lawsuit because they'd want to keep their tests credible.

csamuels said:
Our Test King Exam will provide you with exam questions and verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. The practice exam is not just questions and answers. They are your access to high technical expertise and accelerated learning capacity.

read and re-read that paragraph until you understand what it says. If testking was giving out exact Q&A's to the MS test, i'd think MS would have filed a lawsuit because they'd want to keep their tests credible.

That is the most bullshit I have heard in a long time. They say this so the companies cant sue, sure they change a word or two maybe in the question. The questions and answers are identical with maybe a few words missing. Still enough for kids like you to remember the answers and fill out the test in 3 minutes when it is supposed to take 3 hours. But you should know this because like you said, you would study testking before the exam, so obviously you saw the test before you went into the testing center. BUT while you're in the center you're monitored by cameras and other equipment and you cant even leave the room. What makes you think you would be able to take the test home with you like you are doing basically when you study testing? Use common sense before you talk.

I cant believe you have the dignity to try to argue about cheating or not cheating. You know you're cheating and you obviously know your wrong. YOU should try putting testking on your resume, you will be laughed at by any EMPLOYER. You dont think they know about the cheat tests they have like testking etc.

PS: Microsoft, Cisco and other certification providers do reconigize testking and thats why they all have a simular cheating policy called Zero Tolerance Policy. When you just study the answers on testking, then go take the test, they can see the trend. Testking contains some wrong answers, and when kids go to test centers and mark them down on the test they can obviously classify you as a cheater based on the questions you missed, and the answers that were wrong on testking. As the probability of a test containing 80 questions, if you were to get 3 questions wrong, the same as the testking with the same wrong answers. The probability of that happening is substantial (in the billions). So unless you have won the lottery latly you cheated. Probability is aprox: 1/(P(80,3)*5^80)

Thats not factoring the questions that have more then 5 answers. So as you can see mathmatically it is pretty easy to determine a cheater. This is the kind of policy these certification providers are using.

raross said:
I cant believe you have the dignity to try to argue about cheating or not cheating. You know you're cheating and you obviously know your wrong. YOU should try putting testking on your resume, you will be laughed at by any EMPLOYER. You dont think they know about the cheat tests they have like testking etc.

They won't laugh at my college degree, work at a computer training school, and 4+ years work experience. They'd prolly say ****, this guy prolly knows a lot, we should consider him for the job.

Raross : I am really interested to know where you work, and what you do for a living. You have all these certs in your sig, yet you can't help anyone with any computer problems. So what do you do ?

bradybnmci said:
Raross : I am really interested to know where you work, and what you do for a living. You have all these certs in your sig, yet you can't help anyone with any computer problems. So what do you do ?

What are you talking about? I am a computer engineer and I am currently in a private company working on research. I dont understand how you said I cant help anyone with any computer problems? ?? When was I asked to help anyone with their computer? Seems this guy is a bit far off the deep end. I got most of my certifications when I was in highschool. They have yet to do anything for me though.

csamuels said:
They won't laugh at my college degree, work at a computer training school, and 4+ years work experience. They'd prolly say ****, this guy prolly knows a lot, we should consider him for the job.

Umm.. I never said they would. But they would surly laugh at your resume if you put how you achieved your certifications (Please read what I write). I am glad you're atleast halfway educated, because it seems as you have a hard time understanding what im saying at times.

As I have said above, I dislike people that incourage others to cheat to get their certifications. Bottom line.

Employers do test you before they hire you. So if you know what you are doing what does it matter how you got the cert ?

And once you get the job, the cert means nothing.

What I meant by you not helping people is that its pointless for you to even be registered here. Thats all I meant.

bradybnmci said:
Employers do test you before they hire you. So if you know what you are doing what does it matter how you got the cert ?

And once you get the job, the cert means nothing.

What I meant by you not helping people is that its pointless for you to even be registered here. Thats all I meant.

It matters because one way is ethically right. I really hope you dont think killing someone is alright if you dont get caught. You should go take an ethics course, because you are very far fetched in your morals. Employers are not going to test you about every specific thing, they usually tend to ask broad questions. You will get hired, but once you have to do a task, you will be removed. The question is why would u humuilate yourself, when you can just learn the material and pass it the way everyone else has. Another thing, a certification will NOT get you a job unless its an entry level certification and a very low paying job. A four year degree will get you a job, certifications may get you promoted after you work for a specific company and show interest in educating yourself more.

I dont think it is pointless for me to be registered here. I feel I have a wealth of information that I have a potential to help a lot of people or atleast point them in the right direction. If you dont like my advice I give to you or others, then dont take it. This is a forum and the internet, you have 100% freedom to do what you want. I enjoy discussing different job related aspects. Personally I have yet to see you honestly contribute to such a community. Maybe you should be the one that shouldnt be registered.

raross said:
It matters because one way is ethically right. I really hope you dont think killing someone is alright if you dont get caught. You should go take an ethics course, because you are very far fetched in your morals. Employers are not going to test you about every specific thing, they usually tend to ask broad questions. You will get hired, but once you have to do a task, you will be removed. The question is why would u humuilate yourself, when you can just learn the material and pass it the way everyone else has. Another thing, a certification will NOT get you a job unless its an entry level certification and a very low paying job. A four year degree will get you a job, certifications may get you promoted after you work for a specific company and show interest in educating yourself more.

I dont think it is pointless for me to be registered here. I feel I have a wealth of information that I have a potential to help a lot of people or atleast point them in the right direction. If you dont like my advice I give to you or others, then dont take it. This is a forum and the internet, you have 100% freedom to do what you want. I enjoy discussing different job related aspects. Personally I have yet to see you honestly contribute to such a community. Maybe you should be the one that shouldnt be registered.

I seriously think you should seek help. I honestly don't even think you work in the field. You are probably a job seeker that nobody will hire. I think you feel bad b/c you wasted a lot of time and money on getting a degree. A "degree" doesn't prove you know anything. Exp does ! I can't believe you don't understand that.

Personally I have yet to see you honestly contribute to such a community.

Do a search for all my posts noob. If you need help figuring out how to search for posts, let me know.

Edit 2 :
I feel I have a wealth of information that I have a potential to help a lot of people or atleast point them in the right direction.

Prove It !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom