It's OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

catherine1001

Beta member
A Large number of people base their decision of choosing the exam on what other people like friends and colleagues are taking. Also, many people take the decision based on which technology is hot.

Stop and think again. Is this the certification I really want to take it? Is this the one which is worth the effort for me? Your friend's decision may be based on his/her organizational requirements but it may not be appropriate for you. I had choose to take MCSE and almost prepared for it. On next incoming week i've to take. Little bit nervous..........................it's ok.

Are there still brain dumps for the MS tests ?
I haven't taken them in a while. When I took Mine back in 01 They had like "trandumper" and things like that. There were questions banks that you could study from. Is is still the same ?

I have heard the same thing however I don't know anyone willing to try them... The Questions/answer banks change constantly, and I would hate to study the wrong stuff.

bradybnmci said:
I have heard the same thing however I don't know anyone willing to try them... The Questions/answer banks change constantly, and I would hate to study the wrong stuff.

Not to mention these kinds of study guides are illegal and if you are caught with ANY of these they can take away your certifications. It is best to actually learn the material, rather then cheat and just memorize questions and answers. You will look foolish when you actually have a certification that says you're a network professional and you dont know how to setup a router or switch.

raross said:
rather then cheat and just memorize questions and answers. You will look foolish when you actually have a certification that says you're a network professional and you dont know how to setup a router or switch.

you said this before and ima post this again.

I use the cram sheets to keep important concepts fresh in my mind. I do this fairly last minute to the test. I have gone to school. I did to the labs. I did read the book. But still why not have one up and use the Q&A for crunch time.

"Our Test King Exam will provide you with exam questions and verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. The practice exam is not just questions and answers. They are your access to high technical expertise and accelerated learning capacity. Our questions have detailed explanations for every answer and thus ensures that you fully understand the questions and the concept behind the questions. Certification Experts, Certified Computer Trainers, Technical Coworker and Comprehensive Language Masters, who have a solid, verified and certified background and high technical expertise, have compiled these detailed explanations. Certification preparation Q and A provided by TestKing will make you feel like you are taking an actual exam at a Prometric or VUE center. "

csamuels said:
you said this before and ima post this again.

I use the cram sheets to keep important concepts fresh in my mind. I do this fairly last minute to the test. I have gone to school. I did to the labs. I did read the book. But still why not have one up and use the Q&A for crunch time.

"Our Test King Exam will provide you with exam questions and verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. The practice exam is not just questions and answers. They are your access to high technical expertise and accelerated learning capacity. Our questions have detailed explanations for every answer and thus ensures that you fully understand the questions and the concept behind the questions. Certification Experts, Certified Computer Trainers, Technical Coworker and Comprehensive Language Masters, who have a solid, verified and certified background and high technical expertise, have compiled these detailed explanations. Certification preparation Q and A provided by TestKing will make you feel like you are taking an actual exam at a Prometric or VUE center. "

Well dont listen to me, but listen to the actual test providers. THEY HAVE a Zero-Tolerance Policy on cheaters. I am not going to come to your house and take away your certifications, but they might. I just dont understand why people have to resort to cheating to pass a test. I understand where you come from, but even what you are doing is considered cheating. You are cramming the Q&A so if you have a question you dont know it might come in handy. But if you didnt have all the Q&A you might have failed instead of passed because of that question. Either way you look at it, it is cheating and many people just study the questions rather then the material. For every person who does this it degrades from all of us who have taken the test the way it is supposed to be taken, rather then cheating to get it. It is just like economics, for everyone who steals/counterfeits money inflation raises and decreases the peoples money who actually worked hard for it.

Bottom line is if you want to cheat, then there is nothing no one can do for you. You will just look like a fool when the time comes and you dont know the material that the certification says you know. But dont incourage other people to cheat just because you do. Maybe they intend to go the right path and actually learn the material without the cheat sheets and take the tests legitibly.

i dont consider it cheating. i consider it studying. I consider it practice.

I did the same thing while in the CCNA 1-4 classes. Was taking Cisco's simulation tests cheating? NO! They wanted to throw practice tests at you to prepare you for the real test.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom