I'm The New Guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

zjbarden

Beta member
Hello to whoever is reading this!

Hey, I'm Zach, I'm the New Guy. I've been a programmer and computer technician for over 5 years. Established a web-based company in 2005, and did business with a number of clients, ranging from business management, to web design, to advertisement, to even video game creation. This company was short-lived, and I retired from it in 2008, as well as the company as a whole, three years after its commission. I then continued to use my website as a programming lounge & multimedia network, as well as transformed my advertising services to a mass-emailing service. It was basically a bulk-emailing service that I had concocted. Then, in 2010, I broke the foundation of what I had built up, having been fed up with it all, and began thinking how I could start anew. And well, I'm here now!

I've been very heavily interested in the fields of: 1) Computer Science, 2) Network Security, and 3) Analysis & Analytics, and was wondering if anywhere on here could help guide me in the right direction for starting out and learning the ropes in those fields. It would be of a great help! I'm also looking, for future reference, if anyone on here could also lend tips, whether from experience or from wisdom, on how to best form a corporation (using the three fields previously mentioned) and build a sturdy and healthy foundation along with it.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Zach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom