i want to have a job in computers

Status
Not open for further replies.

rebell07

In Runtime
i live in the uk
do you know what i need to take to be abe to have a job in pcs
like building, fixing, selling owning a shop?

Not sure how it works down in the UK, but here in America, we get our certifications. I imagine that would be possible in the UK as well.

We are dedicated to learning, but instead of wasting time and money, we go to a college to just simply take the certification test.

*Computer Repair - A+ Test
*Networking - Network+ Test

It's really up to you how far you carry yourself. Dedicate yourself to learning and I promise you can achieve.

hey dude im from the uk and im goin to college and i find out this thrusday if i have the gcse results to get in. i have applied on a course best 1 tht does everythin the college offers n around by town, its it dilpomice cnt spell tht lol i come out with 3 A levels and i cisco offer so many people out of there jobs straight away for about start off about 10k i think ayear may be wrong, but i can get in almost any univer i want and i;m gona pick the best thing for me out of the topics i have done and look further into it

Let make a few things clear, which gets on my nervous about people.

Never decide what you want to do cos some1 else is doing it or follow your m8s.

people might disagree but Dont do something cos ur parents what you to do it. REMEMBER you have to do the job for the rest of ur life its about making ur life not there life. thts y we have free will. im not saying totally ignore them, think about what they say but thinking about wts ryt for you

The best trick is to learn whenever your on the internet like me. i have learnt flash, php created my own login system for a website n loads more.

i have recently created a flash tutorial for a hotel. at the mo im making them a video tht will be on every tv in the bedrooms. creating the website and something else cant remember thou lol gd job i dnt have to do that 1 1st lol

o let me know if you find an english forum, it would be great to hear about the jobs

forums.kustompcs.co.uk
thats the 1 i use for english help
but i mainly use this forum

yeah i live in the UK and im planning on following the same career as you. i was doing my AS levels but i totally messed those up, so now im going to do a 'IT for Practitioners Nation diploma' which is very promising. i also managed to get a job at a small firm, where i do a bit of IT there. he only hired me though because i sounded intelligent over the phone though, and i was just calling through all the numbers under IT in the phone book. i guess i was quite lucky to get this job. it only earns about 10K a year though. not bad for someone still at school.

your on the same course at i have applied for i find out if i get in on thrusday:( im shitting it lol

I find its alot easier to have a job in an office. Working in a computer is so cramped and dirty. I kid i kid. But in this day and age, unless you've already got 5-10 years experience working on computers you need a college degree or a ton of certs to get anywhere. The IT market is crazy saturated these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom