I need a part time job....

Status
Not open for further replies.

BubbaGump69

Baseband Member
I have been playing with computers for about 7 years now. I went to a community college and a tech school and recieved a couple of associates degrees. I know the degrees don't mean much but I'm just trying to give some background. I have built several computers from scratch and have upgraded and troubleshot many more. I would just like a part time job where I can assemble, upgrade, troubleshoot, repair computers. Any or all of the folowing. I'm not looking to make a lot of money just learn more about computers. I have a good fulltime job and just want something on the side. I have tried filling out apps at best buy and circuit city but I never get a call back. I know how to dress for interviews and act professionally. I am not some punl kid. I've been around. Anybody have any ideas on how to get a job in this industry? Oh yeah I've got my A+ if that matters......

y dont you try if you have then disremark this post. Try some small computer shops around where you live. Or you can try like im doin to get some money make yourself a little build and repair callin service where you go to them and fix that persons computer.

Heyyo,

Yeah, I've done that dark. I charge $10 if I solve the problem, most people tip me a $10 ontop of that so it's cool. :)

Now, definately try for practicum or a part time at a local comp shop. Good experience right there. **** it, I'm gonna try reapplying at a comp shop in my town again for like, the 4th time.

Btw.. yes people, don't ever try to apply for a job in your casual wear, lol. It don't matter if your boss does, he has the job, you want the job eh? ;)

ThE_MarD said:
Heyyo,

Yeah, I've done that dark. I charge $10 if I solve the problem, most people tip me a $10 ontop of that so it's cool. :)

Now, definately try for practicum or a part time at a local comp shop. Good experience right there. **** it, I'm gonna try reapplying at a comp shop in my town again for like, the 4th time.

Btw.. yes people, don't ever try to apply for a job in your casual wear, lol. It don't matter if your boss does, he has the job, you want the job eh? ;)

Bro you gotta up your price from $10!lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom