How should I answer job satisfaction survey when not happy with job

How should I explain my satisfaction with Company B to Company A?

• Be honest and let them know that I am not happy with the working conditions.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lie a little. Just let them know that I am okay with the working conditions.

• Lie lots. I just love my working conditions. YAY!

• Do not reply at all.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
As I'm reading the responses, I can't help but note that several you are in America. I am and have been all my life *not even a day overseas*. A-each company, even in America, has it's own standards. some companies will use such a review against you, while some won't. I've been in each. B- he's in Australia, are there the same protective agencies there as there are here? can they, however unethical, fire him without any questions or ramifications? really, keyboard, this is your own choice. you know your company better than any of us, and the inner workings. myself, I'd save myself before criticizing the company unless that criticism was going to be honored and respected. that's something only you can know

lol, conspiracy theories much?

Just be honest. So long as the complaints you have aren't just petty little grievances, they'll respect you for being open with them and letting them know what you think is wrong about the place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom