How hard is A+ compared to practice

Status
Not open for further replies.
OH man I hope the real A+ exam questions are more clear then those practice ones. A few of the questions made absolutely no sense.

lol shawn, you're ridiculous, anyone with half a brain can tell you are cheating. So NO, I dont want to get into it. But I am going to report you for advertising cheating sites. Maybe if something is done, then this cheating bs will go away.

I have read a fair amount of cert books, and many of them have either come with software that has sample tests or has had sample tests in the book itself. Therefore, I am keeping this thread open.

That is all fine and dandy, that is not cheating because those questions are not the actual test questions. The questions at passitnow.com which SHAWN advertised come from braindumps, which come from insecure testing centers. So if you buy/look at that material then you are considered cheating. Because it is illegal content.

raross I dont know what you're talking about. I took the A+ and passed it and I didn't see one of those passitnow ones on the test at all. I DID however see one of the ones from the total seminars word for word on the test. Its impossible to not have a few questions word for word, theres only so many ways you can ask for the irq of com 1 for example.

raross said:
That is all fine and dandy, that is not cheating because those questions are not the actual test questions. The questions at passitnow.com which SHAWN advertised come from braindumps, which come from insecure testing centers. So if you buy/look at that material then you are considered cheating. Because it is illegal content.

Suck it up dude, your wrong.

Congrats on passing the test!!!

I kinda figured I would eventually close this thread. It seems like it is going to go more and more off topic from here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom