How hard is A+ compared to practice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_Threepwood

Daemon Poster
How hard is the A+ exam compared to the practice tests given by total seminars, and exam cram? I'm finding that I get between 75% and 90% on the total seminars ones, and 65-85% on the exam cram ones. To me the exam cram ones seem ridicously hard, is that what the A+ exam is like. I've got the test this friday and I'm starting to panic. I think I'll run through all the practice exams a few more times each since I find that a LOT more effective then reading the books again (I read the one by total seminars, written by mike meyers). I really want to pass the certification the first time. Doesnt anyone know where I can get more free practice questions?

lol, because that is not a study guide, that is the actual test. So congrats you just cheated to get your A+ :)

It is a shame, these companies spend more money now catching cheaters then revising the actual test.

Sweet Ive gone through all the practice questions on my computer that I got from total seminars, I'm scoring anywhere between 85-98% on the hardware, and 82-92% on the OS one. Now I'll go through as many of these ones as I can in one day since I have it on friday. There's some tricky things that will cause me problems I think, like knowing how legacy drivers and such are loaded (Config.sys, right?).

Cheating huh? Are they really the exact same questions or practice ones? I've done one **** of a lot of studying for this, and have literally done thousands of practice questions so I might as well do these ones.

Mr_Threepwood said:
Sweet Ive gone through all the practice questions on my computer that I got from total seminars, I'm scoring anywhere between 85-98% on the hardware, and 82-92% on the OS one. Now I'll go through as many of these ones as I can in one day since I have it on friday. There's some tricky things that will cause me problems I think, like knowing how legacy drivers and such are loaded (Config.sys, right?).

Cheating huh? Are they really the exact same questions or practice ones? I've done one **** of a lot of studying for this, and have literally done thousands of practice questions so I might as well do these ones.

Well it is considered cheating, and there are numerous ways to find out if people have cheated on their test.. I am not going to tell you what to do, but I dont think it would be in your best interest to cheat now, since you have spent so long studying etc.

Didnt we go through this already raross. Its not cheating. I studied past exams which is ok. Are we going to do this again?

Edit:

http://www.techist.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=83677

Give it up dude. Your entitled to your opinion but keep it to yourself. I did not cheat. I am sooo sorry that you feel that I did but I dont care about what you think. Just dont go on about how studing old tests is cheating.

It would be in your best interest to shut the **** up.

Alright well I've looked at these, and a lot of these questions are word for word what is in total seminars practice questions, as well as exam crams practice questions. I guess everyone uses the same pool of practice questions.

As for the cheating thing, I really don't feel that doing practice exams are cheating. There is no way making a practice exam without word for word or almost word for word questions on it. That's simply because of the stuff on the A+ exam is specific so its impossible to make questions for it that wouldnt be very similar to exam ones. Besides I know my stuff pretty well, and have read the books, it's not like I'm just trying to cram in memorized answers, I actually know why they are the answers, and if I don't I look them up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom