Help with a new name!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tk.noj

Beta member
Hello,

Im new here so be nice :D
Im already a tech journalist, it is the best job ever and i do not intend to ever retire :p
To the point, me and some colleges are setting up a new website; planning has already begun and we've paid for a licence. One problem we are having is thinking of a name! Can any of you tech based genius' (or whatever the plural of genius is :lol: ) come up with a suitably techy and awesome sounding name? Many thanks good people of tech-forums :)

Are you covering any particular angle? Or are you after just any kind of tech-related name?

I'd be practical and call it 'Triumphs of Tech' or something like that ;)

Its just a general unboxing an reviewing most mobile tech website :) Very similar to cnet and various others. Were thinking of something quite short and memorable, grown up or 'mature' :p A prime example being cnet, but slightly more tech related :)

It's "Genii" btw, pronounced Gee-knee-eye :D

As for useful ideas and actual constructive input though, I have nothing :p

Only in Latin, not concurrent English :) It's been 'geniuses' for like, 100+ years.

By that argument you shouldn't even be using the word "Genius" lol, nehuz tho back on topic.

Texy? As in sexy tech :p

But 'Genius' is concurrent English :)

Anyway I think the OP has long forgotten about this. A few suggestions just in case, though:

Ttech, standing for 'Total Tech'
TNW, standing for 'Technology News Website', nice and simple :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom