HELP! Curriculum for Internetwork Engineering program

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatrickNYM

Baseband Member
I have done a lot of research over the last 6 months on different programs. I really want to get into the IT field.

I would like to fax or email someone the curriculum that will be learned. I would just like some help with this. It is pretty much narrowed down to this one place. You become A+ Net + CCNA certified and MCITP, pending you pass of course. It is a Career Institute not your typical college but they do apply 39 credits towards the completition of your Assoc/Bach which ever you may choose.

Please let me know who I can send this too. I would appreciate the feedback. Thanks.

PatrickNYM

You need to contact the institute of your choice. The counselors there can help you with the curriculum. We can't tell you what courses to take.

Unless it is a PUBLIC community college or university, or a Job Corps. STAY AWAY FROM IT!!!!

You are going to pay FAR more money than you need to in order to get your classes/certifications.

Look at community college programs. I'll garuntee you, that you can get all those certs for a fraction of the price through a community college.

Busineeses don't care where you got your certs, or what school you attended, they care that you have them.

A REAL QUESTION YOU NEED TO ASK AS WELL:

WHAT SCHOOLS OUTSIDE OF THAT ONE, WILL ACCEPT THOSE COLLEGE CREDITS?

Majority of private schools, or certification money banks, DO NOT transfer anywhere else but that specific institution. i.e. those 49 credits may not be good anywhere at all. meaning only thing you'll get out of it will be thsoe specific certs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom