Graphics on your resume?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's okay to use graphics on a resume if used appropriately.

For example, if your applying for a graphics design / creative job, the appropriate use of graphics is a good idea. However, if you're applying for a data entry job, then the use of graphics is probably not a good idea.

Never, ever use graphics. A clean and simple one page resume is best. Let your past experience and qualifications do the eye-catching, they don't care about pretty colors or how well you can draft a little logo in the corner.

It's okay to use graphics on a resume if used appropriately.

For example, if your applying for a graphics design / creative job, the appropriate use of graphics is a good idea. However, if you're applying for a data entry job, then the use of graphics is probably not a good idea.
If you are into graphic design you should be placing examples of your work into a separate portfolio, NOT within your resume.

Nice clean page. Even if it's for a design job.
About the only graphic that i would even conseder placing on my resume would be professionally done photo. And that is only if you are good looking. (unlike myself who gets confused for being some sort of biker thug.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom