free exam retake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. I signed up for it. It must be used before the end of June 2005. I have taken a lot of MCSE tests and have not failed any but this is a great deal that allows a retake free of charge. Everyone should sign up for this.

I wish I was prepping for a MS test instead of N+ right now.

This is a great deal, especially if you're nervous or unsure about the test. Look at it this way: If you pass it the first time that's great. If not, you've just had a chance to scout the test, so not only is the next one free, you have a pretty good idea what to expect.

I wouldn't bet on that. You will not see the same test twice. They take the questions from a bank of questions. You might see a few repeat questions but mainly you will be taking a different test. Good luck with N+. But the way you can use N+ as an elective for the MCSE track.

I know it won't be the same questions, but for someone who hasn't taken a MS test before it might help. If you pass, great. If not, it doesn't hurt to have a practice run.

You are correct. My suggestion is to study, study, study, sweat, sweat, and sweat some more. Then study again. The test is easy if you know the information but can be a real bear if you don't know the material. Each test is $125.00 each time you take it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom