Free braindumps and cheat sheets for certifications.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its study guides dude. No one is talking about cheating here. Where does it say that you get an exact copy of the test your going to take?

Cheating includes the submission of work prepared by someone else but passing it off as one's own, or copies the work or answers of another student (or person)

SHAWN said:
Its study guides dude. No one is talking about cheating here. Where does it say that you get an exact copy of the test your going to take?

Cheating includes the submission of work prepared by someone else but passing it off as one's own, or copies the work or answers of another student (or person)

[Flame SNIPPED] Maybe if you stopped trying to slu the defintion of cheating and actually read and learned the material you wouldnt be posting here.

The bottom line is anykind of braindump etc contains the exact question pool on the test. Thus if you have the questions before the test its considered cheating. Hence when you go into the testing center they have certain rules, like you are not allowed to get up and leave the room etc. Well it is kind of obvious you are not allowed to have the entire question bank before you go into the testing center.

I will warn everyone, the "cheat sheets" or braindumps contain some wrong answers and that is how these certification providers catch people. For instance say the question bank is 300 questions long and lets say 30 questions are incorrent. Well when you cheat and memorize the question bank and answers, then go into take the test and say you make a 910 on the inital test. They have cheating software that data mines the actual cheat sheet and compares your exact answers to the wrong answers on the test. Say you missed 5 questions and got a 910. Well since you memorized the question bank you got the same 5 questions that were wrong on the question bank with the same answer. The probability of that event actually happening is nothing. Even if you missed 4 of the 5 wrong answer question, the probability is still so low it would be impossible. That is how they determine if you cheat. When you are caught they take away all your certifications and ban you from getting anymore.

I personally think they should sue your *** off, because it initally is ruining the value of the certification for everyone who has already taken it. I believe people like me who have already passed the certification shouldnt be affected by people who cheat to get certifications.

raross said:
[Flame SNIPPED] Maybe if you stopped trying to slu the defintion of cheating and actually read and learned the material you wouldnt be posting here

I am far from that and take offense to that statement. There was not need for you to go there. I am a network administrators assistant at a school district and maintain their network as well as work on a support desk to troubleshoot issues with clients on the phone or onsite. I also work on the laptops that mount into the police cars for several departments in longisland.

With that being said, this thread should be closed because you cannot control yourself.

SHAWN said:
I am far from that and take offense to that statement. There was not need for you to go there. I am a network administrators assistant at a school district and maintain their network as well as work on a support desk to troubleshoot issues with clients on the phone or onsite. I also work on the laptops that mount into the police cars for several departments in longisland.

With that being said, this thread should be closed because you cannot control yourself.

You take offense by me calling you ignorant? Maybe you should learn the defintion before ranting. It means you're not knowing, and you obviously are that because you dont understand the concept of cheating. Considering you have now told me that you are atleast 20 years old, I would of thought from your age you would know right from wrong.

This thread should be closed and the people supporting cheating should be banned like Larry said.

bradybnmci said:
Raross, your a troll. You should be banned.

I should be banned because it seems like im the only one who has any morals in this forum?

Besides being morally wrong, it hurts the value of the certification. If you're going to pay 200 dollars to take and hopefully pass your certification would you like it if others cheated to get the same certification when you actually studied hard etc? Besides being unfair, when acouple of the kids who cheated have this same crediental and go for a job the people see how stupid they are, and then it lowers the value of the certification.

Either way, the person who worked hard and got the certification fairly is being screwed. I truly dont think it takes someone with a higher knowledge to understand the concept between right and wrong.

raross said:
I should be banned because it seems like im the only one who has any morals in this forum?

Besides being morally wrong, it hurts the value of the certification. If you're going to pay 200 dollars to take and hopefully pass your certification would you like it if others cheated to get the same certification when you actually studied hard etc? Besides being unfair, when acouple of the kids who cheated have this same crediental and go for a job the people see how stupid they are, and then it lowers the value of the certification.

Either way, the person who worked hard and got the certification fairly is being screwed. I truly dont think it takes someone with a higher knowledge to understand the concept between right and wrong.

No you shouldn't be banned for your "Morals". You should be banned for "Trolling" and "Flaming".

Your not the cert police man. You need to let people do what they want instead of flaming them. Cert tests are hard for some people. If they need to cheat to get a job. Let them. It doesn't hurt you, and it doesn't hurt me. Leave it be. I understand that you are college educated and that you think college is the only way to get a good job. Im sorry you feel that way, but don't come in here flaming everyone with a different opinion than you. It sounds ignorant.

Raross, this is an internet forum, we don't need you to come and lecture about what is right or wrong. Give it up already, you made a opinion, not everyone is going to agree with you, sorry.

bradybnmci said:
No you shouldn't be banned for your "Morals". You should be banned for "Trolling" and "Flaming".

Your not the cert police man. You need to let people do what they want instead of flaming them. Cert tests are hard for some people. If they need to cheat to get a job. Let them. It doesn't hurt you, and it doesn't hurt me. Leave it be. I understand that you are college educated and that you think college is the only way to get a good job. Im sorry you feel that way, but don't come in here flaming everyone with a different opinion than you. It sounds ignorant.

I have not flamed anyone, I simply stated he was ignorant about the topic, which he proved to everyone that he is. I dont consider that flaming.

You cant have an opinion about something that is a fact. It is fact that if you use these braindumps/cheatsheets you are cheating. It is not an opinion, because these companies set guidelines which define all of this. I dont flame anyone, and I AM sorry if you feel I am. I simply try to help people, I dont want kids thinking they have to cheat to get certifications which thats all this thread is doing is giving nieve people the resources to cheat. I am sorry that I have morals and I actually care about the future of this world.

About my beliefs about college education, they really are not beliefs, and to think so is ignorant on your part. If you look at any kind of job statistics the proof is all there. Sure someone might get lucky and grab a decent job without being educated. But it hardly ever happens. If you dont want to believe me or take my "advice" then dont. I dont force my beliefs upon anyone, I simply lay them out for people to decide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom