Free braindumps and cheat sheets for certifications. - Page 2 - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Technology > Technology Careers and Education
Click Here to Login
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Old 12-22-2005, 03:40 PM   #11 (permalink)
Super Techie
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 385
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by bradybnmci
Let them do what they want.
Like I said its THEIR option.
__________________

__________________
MCSD, MCAD, CCNA, CIW-A, Linux+, Server+, Security+, Project+, iNet+, Network+, A+, MCP
raross is offline  
Old 12-22-2005, 07:16 PM   #12 (permalink)
It's all just 1s and 0s
 
office politics's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: in the lab
Posts: 6,555
Send a message via MSN to office politics
Default

then stop trolling. want a mod to review a post? click report this post.
__________________

office politics is offline  
Old 12-22-2005, 09:39 PM   #13 (permalink)
Master Techie
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 2,470
Default

so are those the "Real Test" -- I don't know?

if the site promotes illegal stuff ---- I'll take down the post / ban clark

if it helps people, I guess its okay
Larry is offline  
Old 12-22-2005, 10:05 PM   #14 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 1,241
Send a message via AIM to Powerslave
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by SHAWN
What I got from that webpage is:

Its a website that holds questions to help you study and make a "cheat sheet" to study from before your exam. Most places charge you alot for practice exams.
Quote:
lol these practice tests are not practice tests they are the real test. It is cheating. If you are caught with these materials or they find out you cheated you can have all your certifications taken away and be banned from taking any further tests
Dang dude, learn to read. SHAWN cleary stated it's used to STUDY BEFORE tests, it's not like your taking it with you on your test. It's something to study off of, I find that very helpful, and definatly not cheating.
Powerslave is offline  
Old 12-22-2005, 10:06 PM   #15 (permalink)
Field Engineer
 
SHAWN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 4,697
Send a message via AIM to SHAWN
Default

- Thank you.
__________________
A+, Network + , HP Certified Tech and MCP

Specs: AMD Phenom II X6 1095T, Asus M477TD, 8GB GSkill Ripjaws DDR3 1600 7-8-7-24 1T, 128GB Crucial M4 SSD, ATi HD4650, W7, 27" HL272 Monitor
SHAWN is offline  
Old 12-23-2005, 01:09 AM   #16 (permalink)
Super Techie
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 385
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by p0werslave
Dang dude, learn to read. SHAWN cleary stated it's used to STUDY BEFORE tests, it's not like your taking it with you on your test. It's something to study off of, I find that very helpful, and definatly not cheating.
I dont care, its illegal material and it is still cheating. It is a simple concept that you [SNIPPED] dont seem to understand. The "practice" tests are REAL tests that contain real questions from the actual test. To put it into perspective for you, it is like going for a final and having the entire question bank a few days earlier. IT IS CHEATING, bottom line. It is really not that hard to realize, have some morals.

If you are going to cheat then WHY EVEN TAKE THE TEST? The certification is worthless if you cheat to get it.
__________________
MCSD, MCAD, CCNA, CIW-A, Linux+, Server+, Security+, Project+, iNet+, Network+, A+, MCP
raross is offline  
Old 12-23-2005, 01:12 AM   #17 (permalink)
Super Techie
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 373
Default

raross it sounds like someone cant admit when they were wrong. Im in my 3rd year of college now and 90% of my teachers will release their old exams as study guides. It is a vaild way of studying. Its not illegal, its not immoral. Chill out flame somewhere else.
__________________
AMD 3800+ X2
Zalman CNPS7000B CPU Heatsink/Fan
ASUS A8N Premium
2 GB G. Skill DDR 400 (2 X 1 GB)
1 GB Ultra DDR 400 (2 X 512 GB)
eVGA 7800GT 256MB
120 GB seagate HD (7200RPM)
80 GB Seagate HD (7200RPM)
Sound Blaster Audigy 2 Platium ZS Sound Card
Logitec z5300 5.1 THX certified speaker
Medusa 5.1 Headphones
ATI TV turner card
DVD Drive
CD Burner Drive
Razer Copperhead Gaming mouse
Nikkon is offline  
Old 12-23-2005, 01:14 AM   #18 (permalink)
Super Techie
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 385
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Larry
so are those the "Real Test" -- I don't know?

if the site promotes illegal stuff ---- I'll take down the post / ban clark

if it helps people, I guess its okay
Yes they are the real tests, you can look at any certification provider and they have a zero tolerance cheating policy against these cheating sites. The site is illegal from the certification provider.

The site does "help" people. It helps them cheat on the test and maybe even pass. But it does not help them in the long run, getting a job, going for an interview etc.

All the IT Job forums I have contributed to had these sites already banned when someone posted ads about them they would have a masking filter delete it. Maybe something you guys should look into, as I hope you as a forum wouldnt want your users contributing to cheating.
__________________
MCSD, MCAD, CCNA, CIW-A, Linux+, Server+, Security+, Project+, iNet+, Network+, A+, MCP
raross is offline  
Old 12-23-2005, 02:12 AM   #19 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 1,241
Send a message via AIM to Powerslave
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by raross
I dont care, its illegal material and it is still cheating. It is a simple concept that you [SNIPPED] dont seem to understand. The "practice" tests are REAL tests that contain real questions from the actual test. To put it into perspective for you, it is like going for a final and having the entire question bank a few days earlier. IT IS CHEATING, bottom line. It is really not that hard to realize, have some morals.

If you are going to cheat then WHY EVEN TAKE THE TEST? The certification is worthless if you cheat to get it.

Quote:
raross it sounds like someone cant admit when they were wrong. Im in my 3rd year of college now and 90% of my teachers will release their old exams as study guides. It is a vaild way of studying. Its not illegal, its not immoral. Chill out flame somewhere else.
ditto.
Powerslave is offline  
Old 12-23-2005, 09:36 AM   #20 (permalink)
Super Techie
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 385
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Nikkon
raross it sounds like someone cant admit when they were wrong. Im in my 3rd year of college now and 90% of my teachers will release their old exams as study guides. It is a vaild way of studying. Its not illegal, its not immoral. Chill out flame somewhere else.
I am glad you're in your 3rd year, maybe you should take a ethics class as an elective because this really is not that hard to comprehend.

You are still not getting it. If these companies released their tests then it would be legal like you said. Using your teacher examples, your teacher is releasing like you said OLD TESTS, not the current tests she will give you 3 months down the road. The fact that SHE IS releasing these tests make it morally right. But the fact that these tests are illegal and the certification provider has lawsuits up the *** with these companies who are selling their tests to [SNIPPED] kids who like to cheat is wrong. I never thought I would have to explain right or wrong in a forum. It is obvious, just dont cheat.
__________________

__________________
MCSD, MCAD, CCNA, CIW-A, Linux+, Server+, Security+, Project+, iNet+, Network+, A+, MCP
raross is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off




Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.