IT Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been given chance to do some experience in IT consultancy place for a week. Any suggestions on how to impress?

Sorry about the general question.

Is this for High School Work Experience or for Collage Work Experience?
If it's for collage Work Experience, then i would be treating it as if you have a real job down there. You never know, they might hire you.

Thats my kind of plan.. for them to see potential.. at least a part time thing.
Cause from what i've read its hard to get into IT.

IT has been hit the hardest by the recession. Bigger and deeper cuts were exercised with IT staff and projects than anywhere else. This will come back around once things start to stabilize and grow again, but it will be one of the last things to recover. Once it does, however, it should be very fast on the uptake as companies will want to regain lost ground.

I would imagine...computers are always advancing and they always need people to be able to work with them.

But who knows?

Also, is there any other way of me getting some more experience at a high school age.. so ive got more experience when i come to university and a job. maybe an online course to go through... or really good and informative tutorials? These tutorials dont have to be about anything specific, as long as there generally about computers.. and its something I havent looked at in the past.. I'll have a read.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom