Degree or Certification II

Status
Not open for further replies.
No... Paragraphs indicate different points... But you haven't finished the 6th grade yet.

I'm advising you get into CAD or other, plus the pay is more for that field. :) You'll love CAD too, its VERY useful in the realworld.

For Xotix:
I'm from California btw, which should make no difference in the point I'm trying to make to you. Dont double post, there is an edit button, and paragraphs can indicate different points. Please refrain from calling me childish if you cant understand basic writing skills and ask irrelevant questions that aren't close to the subject.

my point is where i'm from we have one of the best education systems in the world. what people are learning in the states in the middle of high school we learn in prep. so your knowledge of any general topic simply can't compare with me or anyone in my region.

btw. i won't refrain from doing anything.

Please refrain from calling my childish if you cant understand basic writing skills and ask irrelevant questions that aren't close to the subject.

read that again, you're making my point very clear. thank you.

You just failed at everything you said right there. BTW, I come from one of the top 10 Highschools in the United States (MSJHS). I tried making a point to not double post, now your reversing the entire argument to show that your making... No point? Honestly, read the rules and it states, "No Doubleposting", I was just enforcing this policy. Have a nice day. :)

Oh yea, teachers tell you that your learning college-level material, but in reality, your not (I did a report on it). I'll discontinue from your petty argument because you cant follow simple guidelines.

Read this line one more time:

Dont double post, its against policy, and your turning it into a flameware because your too stubborn to listen to somebody else. Get it now? You might want to consider counseling also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom