Computerjobs

Status
Not open for further replies.

phantom555

In Runtime
Hi,
What the **** is with surveys? I have visited so many sites and many of them decline to give job outside USA.
Is there any other decent job i can do?

---------------
phantom

A lot of computer or IT jobs, look for certifications. Do you have any? If not, try getting an A+ cert. Probably the most common, certification.

"I would like to ask for anyone to write down an estimated report- 'are people really earning money on the internet?' "
The ****ing referrals!
Adwords Splllllllllurrrrrrrrrrrrrp!
Email Readddddddddddddding!
Business Oportunities in cents!
All i see is only advertisement for joining 35$s...........!

---------------
phantom

Hi,
i feel like that who is that guy who owns all this computers - bill gates. Yes he might have made a lot of profit and boast of having 500 billion dollars. I think as he took all this effort in printing and creating a lot of technological things and made it to reach everyone. I think he must have also helped onto with jobs ...better job prospect on the internet! than like those charity millions givings, then computer education funds, aids charity and the other such like social things. The thing is that if a common person like me can't even earn 100 dollars, i am not asking for advertisements saying 1000 to 10000 dollars. I was just thinking about to earn 100$ from the computer owner side, yes ofcourse from bill gates.LOL I am saying this seriously. Its not just making labours to contruct things and then to print money to fill in each and everyone's pockets very baisingly, isn't that seem so? What do you say?
I was not a millionaire when i completed my college! and then i became one in just one or maybe in a weeks' time! LOL

----------------
phantom

There's still plenty of room to make money on the internet or with technology. Make an innovative website, or an online store. You can even sell stuff on eBay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom