Computer Technology Schools

I go to Texas State Technical College for my Associates in Computer Systems Networking/System Administration. It is a pretty good school. You wont find any 4 year degrees having to do with networking although there should be one. Im CCNA though and all of the stuff is very basic so far. I just finished my first semester.

In the fall I will be at the University of Alberta for a BcS in Computers. This will take 4 yrs. Im not really sure at this point which direction in computers is for me.

There is also a Cisco Academy in the same city. But does Cisco live up to all the hype?

anyone know of any robotic engineering schools in canada preferably ontario that also offer computer cources?

anybody have experience at tech schools in Chicago? I am looking at the new IIT, and Devry (one of my companies clients) but I just can't make my decision until I talk to someone who can honestly tell me that they got what they deserved from their tech school, there are too many that just aren't worth the money or time.

i go to Michigan Tech we have 5 different computer specialized degrees and a robotics team and by the end of 2005 our new computer science building is going to be finished. And of course if you live in the dorms you get to play or at least watch most games being played at least 3 weeks before they reach the market

im a senior in HS right now, and just wondering what colleges you think would be good to look at. im talkin anywhere in the US.
i have been looking at these so far:
MIT (to transfer too after a year or 2)
RIT (rochester)
WIT (wentworth)
Miami (ohio)

any others you think i should look at

Anybody know some good tech schools in the Houston, Texas, metropolitan area? I'm only a Junior in HS so I've got time, but I need to know where to start looking...

Is ITT as good as the commercials make it look?
What about Devry? I've heard good things....

Back
Top Bottom