Computer "start-up" at sms.ac?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCordata

Beta member
During my job search, I found a company for anyone looking for a fun job in the crazy/casual “start-up” realm. I am moving to Southern California in a few weeks (either L.A., O.C. or San Diego) and I was wondering if anyone knew anything about this company: www.sms.ac I know they do the text messaging thing that is so huge overseas but not so popular here yet. I think it’s located in the city, which is good for me, as I can’t stand the suburbs. Thanks, Sam.

Well i have never heard of them but they look pretty decent. If you have a choice come chill in the OC. San Diego is also pretty cool, but i prefer orange county.

Computer "start-up" at sms.ac

"Well i have never heard of them but they look pretty decent. If you have a choice come chill in the OC. San Diego is also pretty cool, but i prefer orange county."

He he, that's interesting, your profile picture doesn't exactly look like it would fit in with the OC ;) it seems pretty conservative there. so have you ever worked at a start-up? i sent my res to sms.ac yesterday and i have a phone interview monday. hopefully it will work out so i can move to cali with a job!

looks to me like it's the typical high digital Southern Cal. .com enterprize. a bit excentric and exciting to work for, these types of buisnesses put a lot into the "moral" of it's employees to encourage creativity and a healthy working environment, however many do not last for long, others run under the public eye supporting major cellular carriers like Nextell or Verison... ect. i've heard good and bad stories about these types of places... worst i've heard was it was the best job this person ever had, but contracts ran dry and company went under after a couple very profitable years...
wish ya the best of luck!!

i have not heard anything about this company before, however they look good to me... hope you get the job!

~KB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom