Comptia A+ 702 2009, in the process of loosing my crediatentials by the end of March.

Status
Not open for further replies.

-RockMan-

Banned
Well, as the title says I am in the running for loosing my A+ certification 701 2009 credit I aquired last september 2010.
I retook the 702 exam again just last thursday again at 12pm, finished barely in time and was not as nervous like I was on my birthday.
However though, my exam partitioner RLM communications said I scored like last time.
I missed 20 questions 616 out of 700, one of the managers in charge of the place told me that I don't have much time left and I need to start preparing for windows 7 and 2012 comptia if I don't come back until april 1st.

He told me to contact comptia directly and ask them directly if there is someone who could look at the questions directly and tell me which ones are giving me the most grief. :(
I know it's windows and malware mostly others like pc preventive maintenance that one like I to see...
Every one who knows me wants this badly enough for me, and I am going back on march 5th, but not without looking at somethings that I am doing wrong on the test.

What are you using for Prep material? You should be able to get through it w/ Mike Meyers and Test King prep questions. PM if want some info

Yes, I bought 2009 mike myers book back in june , helped me get ready for the 701, but not ready enough for the 702.
Also looked into sybex 2009 study guide over the past months which helped explain things more clearly.
Testking is my last stop here.

Sorry to hear mike, so you've passed the core exam but not the 702? Try googling professor messer, he has a great website with a few hours worth of free material on the Net+ and A+.

What happens next? I rushed to take my Net+ in November because i was under the assumption anything taken after January 1st 2011 would expire every two years. Or is your case different since you've already passed the 701 exam?

Well lex, that info I do not know, but if I have to find out I'll call the test center tomorrow.
Also thirdleft provided me with some other info as well to help.
Like I said lex, if I am given the chance to see the real comptia questions and compare them again with what I messed up on atleast I'll know where to go back to study and focus on.=

Also just a little heads up to anyone else trying master this, you are in one heck of a fight if you retake this again, and comptia has warned me the price will be rising for it, because everyone is gunning for this 2009 a+ net+ package.

Im in Australia so it may be different or not? But I am aiming to take both A+ exams in the next month or so. It sounds like this A+ 2009 may be outdated shortly??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom